Children and Babies and Reflexology
Reflexology for children and babies
Reflexology is for everyone!
I have been treating children regularly since the beginning of my training, including my own son. He was just 5 years old when I first started studying. I noticed how quickly he responded to the therapies and what a difference it made to him, nine years later he is still as keen and is the one asking to have a treatment.
Children are more open to natural therapies as they don’t have preconceptions and their emotional causes are more straightforward.
Physical and emotional benefits of Reflexology
- Can relieve digestive problems e.g. Colic, reflux, constipation and diarrhea
- Can help with teething, asthma and eczema
- Eliminates allergies
- Helps assist with sleep
- Can lower pain levels, therefore reduce medication
- Can boost the immune system
- Promotes relaxation which relieves stress, fear and anxiety
- Helps to keep a positive outlook and a sense of well-being for the whole family
- Pressure points will be shown to the parents, so they can treat the child while at home