“I’m tired of feeling stressed and unable to find a way out.”
“I know I struggle with anxiety but I don’t know how to deal with it.”
“Everything feels overwhelming and I just can’t cope, (no one helps)”
“I know I get a little stressed and anxious, but I’m not depressed so it’s OK.”
These are just a few of the messages Hayley Bennett hears every day from her clients and followers around the world.
This easy-to-use handbook guides you through simple steps to help you understand and manage your anxiety and stress, build your resiliance so you can move out of the anxiety and stress cycle and work toward a life that you want to live. You’ll discover:
- How anxiety and stress affect’s the mind and body
- Understand NATs Negative – Automatic – Thoughts and how to deal with them
- Find out what is draining you and your life
- Know and understand the things that are holding you back
- Learn about the Balance Wheel module and how to get a balanced life
- Build Self-awareness tools for your toolkit of life
- And much more
With encouragement and guidance Hayley helps you work through the fears and worries, to manage life’s ups and downs and build a positive – realistic view about yourself and your life.
Hayley Bennett is a Shift – Creation coach, reflexologist, teacher and author and has been working with clients around the world since 2002 and has been practicing what she teaches personally since 1993 after a major car accident and being told she’d never work again. Hayley is the owner of Hayley Bennett Wellbeing and the founder of Live Better – Feel Better – Work Better.
The Book is £9.99 + P&P
There are no reviews yet.